Kitten Food is Urgently Needed
We are very low on wet kitten food, especially chicken/poultry flavour. If you have any food to donate, please think of us. We really appreciate your support. ❤
Bluebell Ridge is entirely self-financing, so we desperately depend on the generosity of local individuals, companies and groups to help us continue caring for cats and dogs in need.
Whether you’re a one-man fundraiser or a big company, the possibilities for helping us are endless.
See our list of fundraising ideas below or you can download our Fundraising Pack. You can also find downloads for fundraising posters and a sponsorship form at the bottom of the page.
You can create your own fundraising page and raise funds for us through EveryClick.
Active Fundraising Ideas
- Five-A-Side Football Match - Spectators pay to watch and players pay to enter.
- Swimathon - Children and adults can do sponsored distances.
- Danceathon - Get sponsored to dance till you drop. Hold a Zumba, salsa, samba, breakdance demo or workshop and sell tickets.
- Cycle Ride- Organise a cycle ride, you could even make a relay race out of it and get sponsored.
- Sponsored Walk - If you’re not quite the seasoned athlete then try something a little less vigorous.
Fundraising with Friends & Family
Cheese & Wine Tasting - Get a selection of great wines and cheese and ask friends to pay to come and taste them.
Come Dine With Me - Simply invite friends, colleagues or family to a dinner party, in return for a donation.
- Coffee Morning - Arrange a morning (or afternoon) with your friends for coffee, cake and gossip, in return for a donation.
- Pamper Night - This is the perfect event for feelgood fundraisers. Massages, manicures and face masks, in return for a donation.
- Open Garden - Show off your beautiful garden, ask visitors to donate an entry fee and pay for refreshments.
Files available for download:
- Sponsor Form
- Bluebell Ridge - Fundraising Pack
- Coffee Morning Poster
- Quiz Night Poster
- Pamper Evening Poster